Sunday 5 February 2012

twenty-two: sunday nothings #5.



♥; Such a busy week I've had! Lectures started again, it was great to get back into the routine of messing around with my coursemates. Practicals start this week, so it'll be even busier!

♥; I've reorganised my Uni room and loving it atm. Feels much more "me" :) I posted about it earlier in the week.

♥; Everyone's been blogging or tweeting about snow, but sadly in Liverpool all we've had is ice and slush! It was so icy yesterday, we were slipping around town!


CURRENTLY

Wearing Denim shirt and leggins

On my nails Nothing currently, but I'm planning on painting them with Beetlejuice later.
Listening to The Tallest Man On Earth

Watching Masterchef!

Reading 1Q84 - Haruki Murakami
 
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.