Saturday 3 March 2012

One and only

Hello lovelies, hope you're having a chilled weekend :) I think I deserve a weekend to relax, I've been working non-stop all week! Been to the library more times than I care to count. Today I've watched the football in the bar (don't worry, I don't like football that much, it's me remember!), and will watch a film tonight I reckon. And tomorrow will be much the same, minus football and plus laundry!

Anyway, last weekend when my sister came to Liverpool for the day I bought a lovely dress from H&M. Here's a preview :) I'll get a better picture when I'm not constantly in my "study-wear" (ie hoody and jeans!)...


Looks like my fringe has well and truly grown out, hallelujah! I'm not too sure what to do with my hair at the moment, I want to keep growing it but it's so thick that when it gets past a certain length, my waves disappear :( I like having wavy hair. Best just have a trim to keep it healthy eh!

I can't believe it's March already, how weird is that? Swear it was only a few weeks ago I was unpacking all my stuff from Christmas! Only got 3 weeks left until Easter, too. Then it's one more term and that's my first year gone! Ridiculous.

Has anyone bought Glamour this month? I recieved the Percy & Reed Finishing Polish free with my issue. It smells lovely, but I am slightly stumped... do you put it on wet or dry hair? This is probably a really obvious question but will someone grace me with an answer please, dying to try it out!

Anyway I shan't ramble much longer, it's tea time soon and then i'll change into my trackies and relax for the rest of the night :) Take Me Out anyone? ;)

xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING