Thursday 5 July 2012

A/W lustings; the Scandi Girl collection (Topshop)

We're in July, I know. But coming from the UK, we don't get much of a summer. As an aspiring meteorologist I've worked out that we have two "mini summers" - in May, and in late September. So, it's only natural that I start pining after jumpers and scarves during these months where we're just getting rain, thunder, and cloud.

If you've taken a look on the Topshop website recently, you'll have noticed the Scandi Girl collection. It's influenced by Scandinavian culture (I have an odd liking for many Swedish things, so this appeals to me!), and layers upon layers of lovely knits. Paired with gorgeous boots, of course. Here are a few of my favourite pieces which I will be trying my best to save up for!

001. Jumpers



002. Heels

...Ok, I realised as I was happily posting Image URLs around that most of these images are small, and a funny view! Silly topshop website (well, silly lack of knowledge on my part!). Anyway, if you want to see more, go and look at the collection!

I'm already saving up for the black crotchet boots (the bottom ones that I posted), can't wait to get them! They're £78 though, which is ridiculous. But so pretty..

Anyone else already fawning over scarves, gloves and dark colours?!

xxx


2 comments:

Romana said...

Very nice shoes :)

http://fashionpuding.blogspot.cz/

Clara Turbay said...

I like visiting inspiring blogs like this.